Blog Details

What form do I need to supply?

You can submit your super info by downloading the Australian Taxation Office Superannuation Standard Choice Form fill it out and email it back to us via <high voltage performers boutique> OR take a photo of the completed form and send to us if you do not have a scanner.

If you haven’t provided your preferred fund information, and a super contribution is due, High Voltage is required by law to make the payment for you into our nominated fund by the due date.

Tax invoices must include certain information. Please ensure all invoices are provided with your current ABN, postal address and the gig date and venue. You can see the standard requirements for an invoice on the ATO website.